Vital records are essential to prove who you are and what your status is. Whether it’s a birth or death certificate or a marriage or divorce record, there are so many times in your life when you’ll need copies of these important documents.
Going through a government agency, however, is usually a major headache. If you want a birth certificate that’s quick and hassle-free, come to us. Our benefits include:
- A simple and secure five-minute web application
- Direct and fast lodging of applications on your behalf
- Rapid customer service and live help with applications
- Error checking of all applications before they’re sent off
- Progress updates and order tracking
Not Just Fast, but Easy Too
Nobody likes complications. That’s why our mission at FastBirthCertificates isn’t just to live up to our name but to also make the process as simple as possible.
You don’t have to deal with confusing paperwork—we’ve done all the hard work for you. To get started, all you have to do is fill out a quick, secure web form. We’ll look over everything before it gets sent off, making sure there are no errors that could delay your application.
Some vital record offices will need your signature in order to release the certificate. If that’s the case for you, don’t worry. We’ll send you all the documents you need, right to your doorstep. All you have to do then is sign and send them back!
That’s all there is to it! The government office which handles your birth certificate will mail it directly to you. Just sit back, relax, and the document will be with you before you know it.
Which Document Will I Need?
Each document serves a slightly different purpose, so which one you need to use depends on what you need to get done. These are the main types of vital records, and what you can do with them:
- Birth Certificate – This is the most important piece of identification you own. You’ll need it to apply for passports, visas, and a social security number; to get into college; and to get on the road with a driver’s license. Most people only have a birth record from the hospital and not a full certified copy.
- Death Certificate – These are used for many parts of funerals and executions of wills after someone has passed. They’re also necessary for the relatives of the deceased in claiming life insurance and pension benefits, as well as for widows or widowers if they intend to remarry.
- Marriage Record – Your life changes when you get married. Unfortunately, so does the paperwork. Filing taxes, sharing health benefits, changing your name, proving your identity, and applying for a loan all now require your marriage certificate.
- Divorce Record – The main reason you need a record of your divorce is so that you have proof that you can legally remarry. Other reasons include applying to have your name changed, and as a confirmation for your status in immigration applications.
Order Your Vital Record Copy Now
You never know when you might need a copy. Be ready for life and get started now.